UNDER THE AEGIS OF THE MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE
OF THE CHELYABINSK REGION
АRELEVANCE OF THE EVENT
Today, in the political and economic realities agro-industrial complex is one of the integral roles in the development of the Russian economy. Issues such as imports phase-out, food security, can’t be solved without comprehensive modernization of existing agro-industrial enterprises, as well as the construction of new production assets.
The conference is designed to be a comfortable place for discussing key topics of poultry and pig development. The conference will present the best practices of key enterprises of the industry to increase the efficiency of agricultural complex.
● Optimization and modernization of the infrastructure of enterprises.
● The experience of introducing lean manufacturing at poultry and pig enterprises and achievements.
● Experience in implementing the energy management system at poultry and pig enterprises and achievements.
● Experience in the production with higher value added.
● Development of export of products: enterprise-specific measures.
● Automation of technological processes of agroindustrial enterprises.
● Automation of business processes.
● Information technology and production management systems (ERP/MES).
● Checkout and dispatching system of technological processes of agroindustrial enterprises.
● Energy-efficient lighting. Lighting Management Solutions.
● Effective solutions in the field of microclimate management.
● Ventilation, heating, air-conditioning and cooling systems.
● Heat Recuperation.
● Standby service.
● Power supply and accounting of energy resources of agroindustrial enterprises.
● Equipment and technical solutions for increasing the energy efficiency of enterprises.
● Translation of the pig farm and poultry farms to autonomous water and power supply using water, and fuel, derived from bio waste. Technologies for using biogas as secondary energy resources.
● Water dump and liquid waste treatment system.
● Technologies and equipment for waste processing and recycling. Production of organic fertilizers.
● Pressing and briquetting of waste from poultry farms and pig complexes.
● Extrusion of waste from poultry farms and pig complexes.
● Technological lines of slaughter and processing.
● Equipment for the production of mixed fodders.
● Systems and equipment for incubation.
● Technological lines for growing and keeping pigs and birds.
THE PROGRAM OF THE CONFERENCE
9:00 - Registration, coffee-break
Tools for success in the development of the poultry and pig
Excursion on focus-exhibition, coffee-break
Conference Hall «Poultry»
Conference Hall «Pig breeding»
Energy saving technologies and equipment in poultry farming
Energy conservation methodsand equipment in pigs
Equipment and technical solutions for the modernization of poultry enterprises. Introduction of automation and information systems
Equipment and technical solutions for the modernization of pig enterprises. Introduction of automation and information systems
Equipment and technical solutions for the recycling and processing of waste from poultry farms
Equipment and technical solutions for recycling and processing of pig farm waste
Ensuring the stable development of poultry and pig enterprises: the experience of successful companies and achievements
MORE THAN 200 DELEGATES FROM RUSSIA AND THE CIS OFFICIAL COMPOSITION
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
SPEECH WITH THE REPORT
Speech with the report gives an opportunity to present their latest developments and realized projects in front of the interested audience of the event within 15 minutes + 5 minutes of discussion and answers to questions.
Exhibition stand (3х2м) - working space of 6 sq.m, equipped with a table, chairs by the number of participants, access to the Internet and electricity, where it is possible to conduct business negotiations with participants of the event, to present marketing materials of your company.
Ability to attend the conference, find new contacts among participants and learn the current trends of the industry. Delegate package includes access to all formats of the event as a visitor and guest.
Possibility to continue communication with participants of the event in an informal atmosphere. The venue is the "Oblaka" restaurant-bar, the business-hall "BOVID".
Possibilities for placing advertisements in the official conference catalog, placement of brochures and promotional materials in the package of each delegate and on the territory of the exhibition, opportunities for participation by correspondence, etc.
THE CONFERENCE VENUE
Chelyabinsk, Grand Hotel Vidgof, avenue Lenina, 26A (28 February 09:00)
GENERAL MEDIA PARTNERS